The song I love - MASTERPIECE

Singing is always my favorite hobby. It relieves my stress and it 's something I enjoy with my family.

I did a cover song years ago posted here in my blog that was entitled - Just like a Star, and now it's MASTERPIECE by Jessie J.

I loved the lyrics that goes "I still fall on my face sometimes and I can't color inside the lines, no, you haven't seen the best of me, I'm still working on my masterpiece."  I am putting an emphasis on it because I think this a good acknowledgement of our growth in whatever area of life we are working on.

We do not master things overnight and for me, despite the thing I have done, I always go into something new for me to learn and go back on the things I need to improve as well.

I would like to give credits to LouWorks Studio for making this possible. Thank you for the time and support and the work you put into this, you are an amazing friend! I look forward to collaborate with you again.

I hope you will like the song, if you do, you may Google Plus it or share it on Facebook.

Thank you so much for watching my video and again reading my blog! :D Keep spreading the love!



____________________________________________________________________

READ ABOUT PREVIOUS TV ADS WORK OF MS. JOY -
http://glossy-joy.blogspot.com/2010/10/working-behind-scene.html



Davao Blogs Directory Blog Listings

Comments