Drink Coffee without guilt!

My feet started to swell since 2nd week of April and my diet has really changed a lot and among the things I hate were sour green mango, trisikel and motorcycle smoke, cigarette smoke, almost all kinds of alcohol and several soaps, until I have reached to a point to use only the UNSCENTED variant soap, and the pink variant of Dove shampoo! Thank God there are products that smelled really mild which made me enjoy taking a bath. I constantly vomit while taking a bath because of the scent of other shampoo and soaps, and for the entire month of February til March! Hehehe... if you've already guessed it, yes I am pregnant! That is the reason why I was soo quiet here since January. I easily got tired of going online and it drains me soo much that I wished I could still take coffee to make me go on, but sad to say no regular 3 in 1 coffee sold in malls are good for me, not even the 7 in 1.

However, all I can say was, this is a journey of new discoveries and I am happy that somehow things would just fall into its place because yes! Two months ago, I found a coffee that is OK for pregnant women. Well, this is the first Alkaline Coffee in the world and thanks to those who made it with 0.01% caffeine that pregnant can still take, the LIVEN Coffee - the only 16,000 in 1 coffee! Plus it has a new variant using Stevia sweetener with ZERO CALORIES, so pregnant women can drink this without guilt!

It has COMPLETE PHYTO-ENERGIZER:
* 16,000 Phytonutrients and Anti-oxidants
* 29 Vitamins/Minerals/Trace Minerals
* 12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend
* 12 Whole Vegetable Juice Blend
* 18 Amino Acids
* 14 Super Green Foods/Spirulina Blend
* 12 Mushrooms
* 12 Digestive Enzymes
* 12 Herbs and Specialty Nutrients
* 10 Essential Fatty Acids


I am soo happy that every once in a while I can take this coffee and now I can go back doing my blog! Moreover, with my calcium vitamin prescription, I am not sacrificing my calcium requirement when taking this coffee. So, for those who are pregnant, who are in diet who would want to order this amazing coffee, you may contact me here. I'll be more than happy to share this experience with you!




Davao Blogs Directory Blog Listings

Comments