FOR ADOBE FANS - Awesome Sneak preview

I learned about the ADOBE software, when I first stepped in the Radio Room of Ateneo de Davao University, and that was when I was like 17 years old. I loved the software when I saw the first demo given by Manong E. I think he is still in the Masscom Radio Room up to this day. Well off course, the Adobe Photoshop was in the Macintosh machine, and Adobe evolved so much throughout the years.


Thanks to our Journalism subject that I was forced to use Adobe Pagemaker with no tutorial in year 2000. I was just tweeking on it and goof grief, I was able to manage and figured it slowly, and the rest was history.


Today, I saw this post from Ryan delos Reyes, our video editor - who was also trained in the same Masscom Radio Room. This is a SNEAK PEAK OF ADOBE and I was soo impressed that I think this is ONE of the most Brilliant ideas in the SOFTWARE HISTORY! Hehehe.






For the guy who shared this video! Thank you to .peterelst


This is going to make our lives so much better when amateurs submit their photos for our editing! I love Adobe Photoshop!


Davao Blogs Directory Blog Listings

Comments