Davao Kadayawan Experience

I was soo busy last week and was not able to update immediately, been working on my new promotion, which just commenced this August. However, I was went to check several events during the Kadayawan Festival 2011, which is a celebration participated by the business sector, the local people or Indigenous People and the Local Government Unit. A lot of events were happening in different malls and the floral trade shows is still happening at SM City until this weekend. I was able to watched the following events and I was glad I saw several parade after me and my bf went to church. The weather was not too hot so I took the time to take document few of it.



Photo taken last August 21, 2011
Photo taken at Abreeza Ayala Mall by New Jersy Studio







I was really happy to see these floats and I would like to say that Davao City's horticulture industry players have really contributed to these floral parades. I am proud to say that today, the floats are became prettier each year. Kudos to the winner of this year's Floral Float Parade -  Abreeza Ayala Mall!











Davao Blogs Directory Blog Listings

Comments