Digital Art - by Ms. Joy Miralles & Martrax

Art is always an expression, with so many art forms around, I remembered the time I was trying to learn Adobe Photoshop, it was one of the nicest experience in my life. It did made me get through some tough moments I was facing then.

For the last few days, I wanted to make a piece that incorporated both my love for dance and digital designs. With the help of this gentleman whom I have shared most of my life with... this is our piece. Mwuah! Thanks for inspiring me. Hope you like it!


The Water Element
July 6, 2011

Post editing by: Martrax



Gushing over me...


Post edits by: Martrax

note: If you need photo enhancements and other graphics design on your photos, you may send me a private message by following me at through this blog. I would surely love to help you get your photos look sleek and amazing!



Davao Blogs Directory Blog Listings

Comments