MOVING FORWARD...

I was slowly trying to unload myself with too much work for the last two weeks and I think I am preparing for something fresh to come. The last two weeks of my life was really fun because, I reconnected with friends again, just in time when I left my job for the last three years in Adtech Corporation. Off course there are still things that I have to settle but I thank God that the transition is not so abrupt even if the project for RDL is still underway, I am confident that we will finish this.


As part of my plans to go back into my first love - MUSIC... I am glad that people believe in me to pull this together. Working on a composition for a full track was one of the things that was put on hold for the last 8 years, it was a dream but I was so patient for the right mix to come. The last work I did was for a Debut celebration last 2002 my last composition was a gift to my former classmate and songwriting partner was given to him in 2003.


Now, the season is ripe for me to go back into working in the studio for some of my compositions. Yes, it came when the KBP POP FESTIVAL radio ad was aired when I was riding a taxi last October 9, 2010 when I came from the church. I told my boyfriend - Martrax, that I would join this competition and well, when I checked on people who I think would be willing to work for the sake of art, they were all available to be in this project and so the rest was history.


At the moment, we are at the final lap of the workload. It is a great way to start my 29th birthday with complete 4 tracks of my compositions in my hand! It would indeed be one of the best experience for me.


I am thankful for God's guidance and provision as I continue to trust in His hand to work things that I cannot do as a limited being.  I know the remaining months of this year as I start another year, God will continually be faithful and surely knows what's best for me!


With regards to the music I did with Maki Serapio (our main man for arrangement, audio tech and guitarist), to Elijah La fuente, who is so fun to be with and keeps the energy level high with his musical ideas, to Fern Salinas, who my friend is always there to encourage and help me get the feedback from a focus group responds on my demos, to my brother - Jason, I am glad that you also spent sometime to work with 1 track and gave your suggestions. I would like to thank you for your time and effort, if we get into the final rounds, it is already a step of growth. This project is meaningful to me.


I shall let you hear my work soon....

Comments

BudmanB said…
follow your passion...
good luck....