I take Advertising and our company this way...

We see a lot of new styles to sell old products as part of the marketing technique done by companies but for the last three years, I have been in this new media type in Airports of Mindanao.

The challenge is to create the credibility and building the client base. I see that our clients benefited in this new media type. I was thinking how the competition will entirely affect the business and still at this point of time, I see that the medium can still grow in the future. Competition is going to be interesting for me to think because, somehow I am not sure what level of visual presentation will compete with us. Previously, it was not very attractive to the eye.

There may be limitations at the moment, but I believe as companies grow, eventually, the right mix will just come around to make it happen.

With the rapid movement of technology, I am very expectant that the marketing side of this media type will be in a hybrid state as well. As to how hybrid it will, the internet connectivity will play a role with it. Thus, I am positive that for this year, the operation will absorb more work to cater to new development.

The Advertising industry in Davao have grown but there is always a room for improvement and I hope that what we started with the 1st Davao Video Ad Competition will grown better for the coming year and become one of those awaited events for people to participate.

Comments