Harvesting

For the past few months, I have been working hard to reach my aim. I work from 8 am to 10pm in the evening just to cover the expenses since my dad had a hard time in his vocation as a minister.

This year was a challenging year. I had to double time just to earn a good amount of cash. All I know is to perform well and do the necessary task and reach my quota. I believe that things will be fine and I learned so many things lately. My life has opened up to a whole new level since I started to teach part time at Philippine Women's College of Davao. There are so many things that I have to do that challenged me to use my skills and talents to help people around.

I invested a lot of my energy and time to come-up with a very good portfolio and I was able to achieve my goals for the past 2 years in handling event. There were times that we don't have allowances anymore. Ensuring the operations of IC Production was really hard to keep but somehow I was able to build good business relationships.

I still can't imagine how fast things went. I realized that what I sow flourished and it's budding very well now. I can now attest to the statement: What you sow, you will reap.

Right now, I am happy that people recognize my capacity to work with events and marketing at the same, I am glad that people gives good feedback with the events I did recently. It makes my heart so happy that my clients are satisfied with the out come of the program and the show.

It is truly a wonderful harvest!

Comments